Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shall we look at some pictures?

Hey, don't go freaking out about my last post. I'm not teetering on the verge of the abyss or anything, so just settle down already. ;-)

Riley and I took Hanky for a walk this morning since Robbie's out of town today and tomorrow, and it went reasonably well until Hank got carried away and bolted off to greet another dog being walked. Everything was fine till he started pulling my arm out of its socket and the stroller got yanked out of my hand and began rolling down a hill (with Riley in it) and I had to make a split second decision. I chose Riley, obviously, and had to just watch as Hank flew across the street and began circling the other dog, who thankfully was about the size of Hank's paw, but was quite put out at Hank's boldness. I got the stroller wheels locked down and ran to retrieve Hank, which was thankfully quite easy, but then, as I navigated the steep bank of wet grass to get back to the stroller I totally wiped out and landed right on my behind. Nice. It's quite a handful navigating the stroller and a strong dog.



The angelic boy




Two dudes just hangin' out



There is no love of life like that experienced by a three year old! 


No comments: