Monday, December 15, 2008
Riley's first ear infection? Maybe
Riley hasn't been himself today and we have wondered what was going on under the surface with him. We had to go out and about a bit this afternoon and I could see that he was really low-energy, so we kept it simple and came straight home once we were done. Once we got back he kind of sighed and said "Momma I can't really hear out of this ear" and pointed to his left ear. I asked him if it hurts and he said yes, but not emphatically, so hopefully if it's an infection it's a mild one. I'm in new territory though, because he's never had an ear infection, so I gave him some Tylenol and set him up a cozy nest on the couch and now I guess we'll just see what happens. :-/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment