Friday, March 13, 2009

Wow, this is annoying


I've been trying to post for the last several days and can not for the life of me get any of my images to load. It seems to be related to how many other people are also using the blogger server because at low-use times they load in seconds. Normal use times it takes many minutes or they don't load at all. (I tried during the recent big sporting event--I think it was the super
bowl--and the pictures flew up in seconds!) 

We have been so busy here getting our little garden going and I have a huge pile-up of pictures waiting to be loaded, but we're still undecided how to get them up. We were talking tonight about maybe moving the blog to see if that'd help. 

Anyway, if you check back and see I haven't updated, it's not because I haven't tried. 



No comments: