Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This could be dangerous

If one were the narcissistic type, the Photobooth feature on my new computer could captivate all your time. It actually takes reasonably good pictures and has all kinds of fabulous effects to play with.

Robbie had to go out of town for two days, so Riley and I took some pictures to send via email as a surprise. The really colorful, pixelated effect that I used is called 'Comic Book'. How fun!

And just a quick note to say that the McClendon family is waiting with bated breath for the annual Dia De Los Muertos festival! It's held at a local gallery where they utilize every single inch of space to create an absolutely awe inspiring visual feast for the eyes. We weren't able to stay for the event last year because Riley was under the weather, but we walked through to see the alters and were totally goggle eyed. It's a family friendly event, with a parade, kids activities, dancing and food. They always have a big musical act and this year they have the fabulous Flaco Jiminez and his band! We will be there with bells on! I wish it were tomorrow--that's how excited I am!

Kisses! 



The comic book effect makes it look as if I have braces in this photo! 
I don't. ;-)



Riley is tiring of the whole affair at this point. Moments later--Poof! Gone.




Hello, I'm mugging for a wee square camera on my computer. This must be the future.  

No comments: