It's been crazy windy down here and the beach patrol has the red flag flying, so we've been staying clear of the water. Plus, yesterday Riley and I both got sunburned despite having slathered in sunscreen before we left the hotel room. Apparently the California Baby sunscreen is not waterproof. :-/
So this morning, while Robbie finished at the exhibition hall, Riley and I went to the beach and flew his kite for a while. The kite essentially flew itself and it took a firm hold to keep it from taking off. Robbie's done for the day and we're off to see what we can see! :-)
Here are some more photos:
So this morning, while Robbie finished at the exhibition hall, Riley and I went to the beach and flew his kite for a while. The kite essentially flew itself and it took a firm hold to keep it from taking off. Robbie's done for the day and we're off to see what we can see! :-)
Here are some more photos:
Did I mention the silly factor of the the hotel room? ;-)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment