Sunday, June 29, 2008

And yet some more photos

What?! More photos? I know, it's just crazy. ;-)

We harvested our beets yesterday and are we ever pleased! It's a modest crop by most standards, but we raised these little rooties from seed, so we're just as pleased as we can be with them. Today I pickled the beets and also some of our cucumbers and are they ever gorgeous. No doubt I'll take photos of the light shining through the jars because the color and texture really is stunning.


Beets!



Yep, another yard picture. It's dorky but I have to put it up because the yard is just so pretty.


Tonight Riley suggested that we listen to the Dave Brubeck quartet, so we all enjoyed a bit of the ol' Blue Rondo A La Turk and the Take Five etc. I can't believe anyone can play in 9/8 time and keep their head on straight. Whew!

No comments: