It has gone directly from spring to the full blast of summer this year. I guess it may do this every year and I somehow forget, but it seems especially hot for June.
Riley and I had to go to Homewood Music yesterday morning to have some minor TLC done to a sweet little ukulele Robbie and I bought at an estate sale last weekend, and afterwards I took Riley across the street to the big park for some play time. It was still early in the day but the sun was scorching hot. It was our good fortune to arrive at the park just as a hot air balloon was being inflated, which was really interesting, but even that wasn't enough to keep us both from wilting and heading back to the car far earlier than we would ordinarily.
We ran our errands and at the grocery store R got a hankering for corn on the cob. We brought some home and it was all he could do to wait till dinner was ready because he was beside himself with excitement to eat that corn! Very cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment