Regarding the post heading, I actually checked out a book titled How Not To Look Old from the library last week. I saw it as we passed the new book section on the way out and at first I laughed at the title, but I've been feeling dowdy and lack-luster recently, so I decided what the heck and grabbed it. The glasses recommendation did in fact come from there, though I don't think I needed to be advised to choose cute glasses. ;-) The upside of getting my new specs: I can actually read the ingredient lists in the grocery store without squinting and holding the item at arms length.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
How Not To Look Old
When you discover that you must wear reading glasses in order to read fine print, be certain that they are of the sassy variety.
We were given a large sack of golden delicious apples off our neighbor Julia's tree. We initially intended to make applesauce with them, but Riley's been burning to use the juicer, so we made juice instead. He was very pleased!
Hello, I'm in a tree! Again! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment