But these shoes. Oh my God. The black boots with white buttons are so crazy cute that I can't even stand it. I may have to break with my own tradition and buy him some shoes at retail. Or maybe I'll have to just count to 100 and let the covetous urge pass. ;-)
Monday, November 17, 2008
Oh good grief
Anyone who's been around little R knows that the child has a ridiculous number of shoes. I'll admit, I'm a shoe fiend--not for myself, but for HIM! I see a good quality pair of shoes at a consignment store, yard sale or even on clearance at a store selling new things and I get them. Especially when they're too big for him, I grab them and put them downstairs in the bin of things he hasn't yet grown into. When that season and size comes, we haul out the stash and all revel in the bounty of new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment