Thursday, November 20, 2008

Still risin' and shinin'

Oh yes, we're still up at ungodly hours here. I'm guessing it has something to do with Riley's current transformation from toddlerhood to boyhood, in which his whole entire self is being remade. For some reason he's waking in the night, which means that we wake in the night, and then he's up for the day around fiveish in the morning. The night waking thing is actually not so bad since Riley has Robbie's enviable skill of being able to fall asleep lightning fast, but I do not have that skill and end up awake for an hour after getting the lad back to sleep. Humph. I'm definitely ready for some longer Zzz time. 

This morning was especially hard because I stayed up past my regular bedtime working on some little felted wool slippers I'm making to sell at the Redmont school holiday fair. They're so freaking adorable that I can't believe my eyes, and while I'm working I just keep on and keep on because I can't wait to see each one come together. They're positively elfin! 



No comments: